MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2021VII International Russian - Kazakhstan Conference “Chemical Technologies of Functional Materials” (RKFM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 July 2021|
- A.V. Genkel, I. A. Grishin, K.V. Burmistrov, V.S. Velikanov, Mining Industry, 6, 124 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31424-2010. Non-metallicconstructionmaterialsfromthescreeningsof crushing dense rocks in the production ofcrushed stone. Technical conditions (Moscow, Russia,2010) [Google Scholar]
- Project of organization of recycling (utilization) of construction waste at the crushing and sorting complex DSK-48-13, scientific and production enterprise Obukhovskaya industrial company, Nizhny Novgorod, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Khodakov, General and inorganic chemistry (Moscow, USSR, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Vishnyakov, TV. Grudina, V.Kh. Kadyrov, Composite materials (Kiev, USSR, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26633-91. Heavy and fine-grained concrete. Technical conditions (Moscow, Russia, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 530-2012. Ceramic brick and stone. General specifications (Moscow, Russia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.