MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Mačiulis, A., Vasiliauskas, A.Vasilis, & Jakubauskas, G. (2010). The impact of transport on the competitiveness of national economy. Taylor & Francis online, Transport, 24(2), 93–99. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.3846/1648-4142.2009.24.93-99 [Google Scholar]
- Siudek, T., & Zawojska., A. (2014). Competitiveness in the economic concepts, theories and empirical research. Oeconomia, 13(1), 91–108. [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigue,J.P. (2006). The geography of transport systems. Transportation, Sustainability and Decarbonization. https://transportgeography.org/contents/chapter4/transportation-sustainability-decarbonization/ [Google Scholar]
- Kiel, J., Smith, R., & Ubbels, B. (2013). The impact of transport investments on competitiveness. 41st European Transport Conference. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/81134137.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lui, S. (2017). Transport and agricultural productivity: a cross-national analysis. Research on Modern Higher Education 2, 01012. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314219295_Transport_and_agricultural_productivity_A_cross-national_analysis [Google Scholar]
- Irigoyen, J.L. (2014). To feed the future, let’s make logistics and transport sustainable. World bank blogs. [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for agricultural development in Georgia 2015-2020. (2021). The ministry of environmental protection and agriculture of Georgia. https://mepa.gov.ge/En/PublicInformation/30/ [Google Scholar]
- PMC research center. (2018). Peach, Tangerine, raspberry value chain analysis. [Google Scholar]
- Asian Development Bank. (2014). Georgia Transport Sector Assessment, Strategy, and Road Map. https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/institutional-document/34108/files/georgia-transport-assessment-strategy-road-map.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Georgian Farmers’ Association. (2020). COVID-19 impact on Georgian farmers and agriculture. https://gfa.org.ge/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/GFA_COVID-19IMPACT_ENG_compressed_compressed-min_reduce_reduce-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The world bank. (2018). Logistics performance index and its indicators. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/29971/LPI2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The world economic forum. (2019). The Global Competitiveness Report 2019. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- PMC research center. (2019). Analysis of agricultural sector: Value chain and export potential. https://www.research.pmcg-i.com/policypapers_file/8f955d78c80e5544e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Zabakhidze, M., et al. (2019). Connectivity, Trade and Financial Integration of the South Caucasus Via the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). Caucasus analytical digest, 111. https://www.research.pmcg-i.com/policypapers_file/6a7b5dd7a8a1a994b.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigue, J.P., & Notteboom, T. (2006). The geography of transport systems. Transport and economic development. https://transportgeography.org/contents/chapter3/transportation-and-economic-development/ [Google Scholar]
- National statistics office of Georgia. (2021). https://www.geostat.ge/ka [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.