MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Yankovyi, O., Goncharov, Y., Koval, V., & Lositska, T. (2019). Optimization of the capital-labor ratio on the basis of production functions in the economic model of production. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 4, 134–140. [Google Scholar]
- Mushkudiani, Z., Gechbaia, B., Gigauri, I., & Gulua, E. (2020). Global, economic and technological trends in human resource management development. Access Journal, 1(1), 53–60. https://doi.org/10.46656/access.2020.1.1(4) (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baklanova, O., Petrova, M., & Koval, V. (2020). Institutional transmission in economic development, Ikonomicheski Izsledvania (Economic Studies), 29(1), 68–91. [Google Scholar]
- Pukala, R. (2016). Use of neural networks in risk assessment and optimization of insurance cover in innovative enterprises. E&M, 8 (3). doi.org/10.1515/emj-2016-0023 [Google Scholar]
- Pukala, R., & Petrova, M. (2019). Application of the AHP Method to Select an Optimal Source of Financing Innovation in the Mining Sector, IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, E3S 105, 04034, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910504034. [Google Scholar]
- Mitkov, M. (2018). Status and trends in the development of macroeconomic indicators ”Insurance penetration” and “Insurance density” in Bulgaria (1997–2016). SEA, 10(1), 34–44. [Google Scholar]
- Bacho, R., Pukala, R., Hlibko, S., Vnukova, N., & Pola, P. (2019). Information Management: The Key Driver of the Economic System’s Development. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3. p. 297–307. http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2019.3-23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sushchenko, O.A. (2015). Global shifts as aspects of globalization impact on foreign economic activity management. Contribution to Intern.Economy, 1,41–48. [Google Scholar]
- Matyushenko, I., Hlibko, S., Petrova, M. M., Pasmor, M. S., & Loktionova, M. (2020). Assessment of the development of foreign trade in high-tech production of Ukraine under the association with the EU. Business, Management and Education, 18(1), 157–182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jarmuševiča, V., Iliško, D., Badjanova, J., Jukšs, V., & Petrova, M. (2019). SMART governance of implementing the strategy of corporate societal responsibility for a sustainable regional development. Proceedings of the Int.Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 19(5.3), pp. 645–652, [Google Scholar]
- Ponomarenko, V., Malyaretz, L., Dorokhov, O. (2011). Genesis and methodological foundations of multidimensional data analysis in the social and economic system. Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 7 (2), 111–120. [Google Scholar]
- Komarova, V., Selivanova-Fyodorova, N., Ruza, O., Kaźmierczyk, J., Arbidane, I. (2021. Modern trends in the economic differences between countries and within them: comparison of the world and the European Union, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(3), 110–121. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.8.3(6).) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.