MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 338, 202134th Scientific Conference: Problems of Working Machines Development (PRMR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- Energy Market Agency S.A, Statistics Poland, Enterprises Department, Consumption of fuels and energy carriers in 2019, Warsaw (2020) [Google Scholar]
- European Union, Reference Document on the application of Best Available Techniques to Industrial Cooling Systems, Ministerstwo Środowiska, Warszawa, January (2004) [Google Scholar]
- MITA Cooling Technologies S.r.l.,Via del Benessere, 13, Siziano 27010, Pavia, IT, https://www.mitacoolingtechnologies.com/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Pandelidis, S. Anisimov, Energy Convers Manag 2015; 90:62–83. [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, J. Danielewicz., Energy 2015; 80:452–464 [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, A. Jedlikowski, V. Polushkin, Energy 2014; 76:593–606. [Google Scholar]
- F. Scuderi, M. Proietti, N. De Cardenas, A. Fontana, P. Montrasio, A. Visintini, Saving resources by going evaporative: how evaporative cooling technologies and water cooled chillers can significantly reduce energy demands, AiCARR, Matera, May (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Eurovent 80 Bd. A. Reyers Ln., 1030 Brussels, Belgium, Eurovent Rec 9/13>–2019, December (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CoolPack Version 1,50, IPU & Department of Mechanical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, 2000-2012, https://www.ipu.dk/ [Google Scholar]
- Munters Sp. z o.o., Oddział w Polsce, ul. Świętojańska 45/17, 81-391 Gdynia, www.munters.com [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Mahmood, M. Sultan, T. Miyazaki, S. Koyama, V. Maisotsenko, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 66 (2016) 537–555, 25 August (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Rogdakis, D. N. Tertipis, Energy and Emission Control Technologies, Volume 2015:3 Pages 15—22, 6 March (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.