MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wang, Z., Hu, H., Gong, J., Framework for modeling operational uncertainty to optimize offsite production scheduling of precast components, Automation in Construction, 2018, 86 69-80. [Google Scholar]
- Tam, V.W.Y., Fung, I.W.H., Sing, M.C.P., Ogunlana, S.O., Best practice of prefabrication implementation in the Hong Kong public and private sectors, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2015, 109 216-231. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z., Shen, G.Q., Xue, X., Critical review of the research on the management of prefabricated construction, Habitat International, 2014, 43 240-249. [Google Scholar]
- Blismas, N., Pasquire, C., Gibb, A., Benefit evaluation for off‐si te production in construction, Construction Management and Economics, 2006, 24 (2) 121-130. [Google Scholar]
- Pons, O., 18 - Assessing the sustainability of prefabricated buildings, in: F. Pacheco-Torgal, L.F. Cabeza, J. Labrincha, A. de Magalhães (Eds.) Eco-efficient Construction and Building Materials, Woodhead Publishing, 2014, pp. 434-456. [Google Scholar]
- Matic, D., Calzada, J.R., Todorovic, M.S., Erić, M., Babin, M., Chapter 16 -Cost-Effective Energy Refurbishment of Prefabricated Buildings in Serbia, in: F. Pacheco-To rga l, C.-G. Granqvist, B.P. Jelle, G.P. Vanoli, N. Bianco, J. Kurnitski (Eds.) Cost-Effective Energy Efficient Building Retrofitting, Woodhead Publishing, 2017, pp. 455-487. [Google Scholar]
- Salavatian, S., D’Orazio, M., Di Perna, C., Di Giuseppe, E., Assessment of Cardboard as an Environment-Friendly Wall Thermal Insulation for Low-Energy Prefabricated Buildings, in: A. Sayigh (Ed.) Sustainable Building for a Cleaner Environment: Selected Papers from the World Renewable Energy Network's Med Green Forum 2017, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2019, pp. 463-470. [Google Scholar]
- Kamali, M., Hewage, K., Life cycle performance of modular buildings: A critical review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 62 1171-1183. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, K., Wang, Y., Lu, W., The Environmental Performance of Prefabricated Building and Construction: A Critical Review, in: ICCREM 2017: Prefabricated Buildings, Industrialized Construction, and Public-Private Partnerships, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Skitmore, M., Industrialized housing in China: a coin with two sides, International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 2012, 16 (2) 143-157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.