MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Ludovic Goudenège, Andrea Molent, Antonino Zanette Computing credit valuation adjustment solving coupled PIDEs in the Bates model[J]. Computational Management Science,(prepublish). [Google Scholar]
- Stewart Jones,David Johnstone, Roy Wilson. 2015. An empirical evaluation of the performance of binary classifiers in the prediction of credit ratings changes[J]. Journal of Banking and Finance, 56. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous., 2009. Office of Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration; Sixteen Percent of High-Impact, High-Tech Firms Founded By Immigrant Entrepreneurs[J]. Politics & Government Business. [Google Scholar]
- Fan bainai, Zhu Wenbin. 2003. Theoretical selection and empirical analysis of credit evaluation index of small and medium-sized enterprises [J]. Scientific research management, (06): 83-88 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuai, Yang peitao, Huang Qingwen (2014) credit risk assessment of small and medium-sized enterprises based on multi-level fuzzy comprehensive evaluation [J]. Financial theory and practice, 35 (05): 13-17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.