MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Zhao J.J, Wang C.X, Xu L. Decision for pricing, service, and recycling of closed-loop supply chains considering different remanufacturing roles and technology authorizations[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2019, 132(6): 59-73. [Google Scholar]
- Savaskan R.C, Bhattacharya S, Wassenhove L N V. Closed-loop supply chain models with product remanufacturing[J]. Management Science, 2004, 50(2): 239-252. [Google Scholar]
- Reverte C, Gómez-Melero E, Cegarra-Navarro J.G. The influence of corporate social responsibility practices on organizational performance: evidence from eco-responsible Spanish firms[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 112(1): 2870-2884. [Google Scholar]
- Panda S, Modak N.M, Cárdenas-Barrónc L.E. Coordinating a socially responsible closed-loop supply chain with product recycling[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2017, 188(1): 11-21. [Google Scholar]
- Modak N.M, Kelle P. Using social work donation as a tool of corporate social responsibility in a closed-loop supply chain considering carbon emissions tax and demand uncertainty[J/OR]. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2019, DOI: 10.1080/01605682.2019.1654413. [Google Scholar]
- Dai L.L, Shu T, Chen S, et al. CSR remanufacturing supply chains under WTP differentiation[J]. Sustainability, 2020, 12(5): 2197-2216. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y.Z, Xiao T.J. Pricing and collection rate decisions and reverse channel choice in a socially responsible supply chain with green consumers[J]. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 2020, 67(2): 483-495. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wang Z, Li B.Y, et al. Closed-loop supply chain models with product recovery and donation[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 227(1): 861-876. [Google Scholar]
- Modak N.M, Kazemi N, Cárdenas-Barrónc L.E. Investigating structure of a two-echelon closed-loop supply chain using social work donation as a Corporate Social Responsibility practice[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2019, 207(1): 19-33. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.