MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Maiti T, Giri B.C. Two-way product recovery in a closed-loop supply chain with variable markup under price and quality dependent demand[J] . International Journal of Production Economics, 2017, 183: 259-272. [Google Scholar]
- Mollick A.V. Production smoothing in the Japanese vehicle industry[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2004, 91(1): 63-74. [Google Scholar]
- Rawley E, Simcoe T.S. Diversification, diseconomies of scope, and vertical contracting: evidence from the taxicab industry[J]. Management Science, 2010, 56(9): 1534-1550. [Google Scholar]
- Ha A.Y, Tong S, Zhang H. Sharing demand information in competing supply chains with production diseconomies[J]. Management Science, 2011, 57(3): 566-581. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng B, Yang C, Yang J, et al. Dual-channel closed loop supply chains: Forward channel competition, power structures and coordination[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 2017, 55(12): 3510-3527. [Google Scholar]
- Xie J.P, Zhang W.S, Ling L, et al. The revenue and cost sharing contract of pricing and servicing policies in a dual-channel closed-loop supply chain[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 191(8): 361-383. [Google Scholar]
- He P, He Y, Xu H. Channel structure and pricing in a dual-channel closed-loop supply chain with government subsidy[J]. International Journal of Production Economics, 2019, 213: 108-123. [Google Scholar]
- Savaskan R.C, Bhattacharya S, Wassenhove L N V. Closed-loop supply chain models with product remanufacturing[J]. Management Science, 2004, 50(2): 239-252. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.