MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- S. Cheng. Blockchain enabling digital RMB. Financial Expo (Fortune), 40-44(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liang, X. You, Y. Xue, F. Xu. Blockchain: technology and application [M]. Beijing: China Renmin University Press, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang. Design and application scenario of personal credit information sharing platform based on blockchain. Credit reference, 38(10):49-55(2020) [Google Scholar]
- During the eighteenth collective learning of the Central Political Bureau, Xi Jinping emphasized the importance of the block chain as an important breakthrough in core technology and independent innovation, and accelerated the development of technology and industry in block chain.(2019) https://www.chinanews.com/gn/2019/10-25/8989547.shtmlm [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y. Wang, Y. Shi. Blockchain technology and the development of central bank digital currency. Smart China, 60-63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Oliver, S. Stefan. Libra Project: Regulators Act on Global Stablecoins. (2020), 55(6):392-398 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.