MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- M.A. Ambusaidi, X He, P Nanda. Building an intrusion detection system using a filter-based feature selection algorithm. IEEE transactions on computers. 65,2986-2998(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H Bostani, M Sheikhan. Hybrid of binary gravitational search algorithm and mutual information for feature selection in intrusion detection systems. Soft computing. 21,2307-2324(2017) [Google Scholar]
- P Sangkatsanee, N Wattanapongsakorn. C Charnsripinyo. Practical real-time intrusion detection using machine learning approaches. Computer Communications. 34,2227-2235.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- H Alazzam, A Sharieh K E Sabri. A feature selection algorithm for intrusion detection system based on pigeon inspired optimizer. Expert Systems with Applications. 148,113249 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R Vijayanand, D Devaraj, B Kannapiran. Intrusion detection system for wireless mesh network using multiple support vector machine classifiers with genetic-algorithm-based feature selection. Computers & Security. 77, 304-314(2018) [Google Scholar]
- C Khammassi, S Krichen. A NSGA2-LR wrapper approach for feature selection in network intrusion detection. Computer Networks.(2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.