MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Yimin Song, Chao Yang, Guofei Gu. Who is peeping at your passwords at Starbucks?—To catch an evil twin access point. IEEE International Conference on Dependable Systems & Networks, 323 (IEEE, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Diogo Mónica%, Carlos Ribeiro. Wifihop-mitigating the evil twin attack through multi-hop detection. European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, 21 (Springer, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tuomas Tenkanen, Heli Kallio, Janne Poikolainen. Security Challenges of IoT-Based Smart Home Appliances. Cyber Security: Power and Technology, 271 (Springer, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Vineeta Jain, Vijay Laxmi, Manoj Singh Gaur. ETGuard: Detecting D2D Attacks using Wireless Evil Twins. Computers & Security, 83 389 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Omar Nakhila, Cliff Zou. User-side wi-fi evil twin attack detection using random wireless channel monitoring. In 2016 IEEE Military Communications Conference, 1243 (IEEE, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- EnChun Kuo, MingSang Chang, DaYu Kao. User-side evil twin attack detection using time-delay statistics of TCP connection termination. In 2018 20th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, 211 (IEEE, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Peng, Hongyi Wu, Cong Wang, Chunsheng Xin. Virtual MAC spoofing detection through deep learning. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Communications, 1 (IEEE, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yingying Chen, Wade Trappe, Richard P. Martin. Detecting and localizing wireless spoofing attacks. In 2007 4th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, 193 (IEEE, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xiao, Larry J. Greenstein, Narayan B. Mandayam, Wade Trappe. Channel-based spoofing detection in frequency-selective Rayleigh channels. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 8 5948 (IEEE, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Brik, Suman Banerjee, Marco Gruteser, Sangho Oh. Wireless device identification with radiometric signatures. In Proceedings of the 14th ACM international conference on Mobile computing and networking, 116 (ACM, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- William C Suski II, Michael A. Temple, Michael J. Mendenhall, Robert F. Mills. Using spectral fingerprints to improve wireless network security. In Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, 1 (IEEE, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kunal Sankhe, Mauro Belgiovine, Fan Zhou, Shamnaz Riyaz, Stratis Ioannidis, Kaushik Chowdhury. ORACLE: Optimized radio classification through convolutional neural networks. In 2019 IEEE Conference on Computer Communications, 370 (IEEE, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sergey Bratus, Cory Cornelius, David Kotz, and Daniel Peebles. Active behavioral fingerprinting of wireless devices. In Proceedings of the first ACM conference on Wireless network security, 56-61 (ACM, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Chia-Horng Liu. On the design of OFDM signal detection algorithms for hardware implementation. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, 2, 596 (IEEE, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.