MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wang C, Wang Q, Ren K, et al. Privacy-preserving public auditing for data storage security in cloud computing [C]. Proceedings of the 29th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications. Piscataway, NJ: IEEE,2010:1 — 9 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y, Ahn G.J, Hu H, et al. Dynamic audit services for out-sourced storages in clouds [J]. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2013, 6(2):227—238 [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Chen J, Yang L.T, et al. Authorized public auditing of dynamic big data storage on cloud with efficient verifiable fine-grained updates [J]. IEEE Transactions on Parallel & Distributed Systems, 2014, 25(9):2234—2244 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Wang C, Ren K, et al. Enabling public auditability and data dynamics for storage security in cloud computing [J]. IEEE Transactions on Parallel & Distributed Systems, 2011, 22(5):847 —859 [Google Scholar]
- LIU C, RANJAN R, YANG C, et al. MuR-DPA: top-down levelled multi-replica Merkle hash tree based secure public auditing for dynamic big data storage on cloud [J]. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2015, 64(9):2609—2622 [Google Scholar]
- Miao J, Feng C, Li M, Liu X. Public auditing scheme of data integrity for public cloud [J]. Computer Applications, 2018, 38(10):2892-2898 [Google Scholar]
- Huang J, Lu Z, et al. Research on Streamline Inter-relevant Successive Trees [J]. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2011, 32(02):286-290. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.