MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligence Algorithms and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Peter Harrington. Machine learning in practice [M]. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Lin Yongfeng. Time series data prediction based on multi-time scale RNN[J]. Computer Applications and Software, 2018, 35(07): 33-37+62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Deyu. Summary of Deep Learning and Deep Reinforcement Learning [J]. China New Communications, 2019, 21(15): 174-175. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guozhong, Li Zhongyuan, Zhang Jiyu, Zuo Qiting, Cheng Huanling. Analysis of water quality influencing factors of main reservoirs in Henan Province based on decision tree[J]. Journal of Wuhan University (Engineering Edition), 2019, 52(09): 774-781. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xuran, Tu Juanjuan. Air quality prediction system based on decision tree algorithm [J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2019, 27(09): 39-42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bowen, Cui Linli, Shi Jun, Wei Peipei. Research on decision tree classification based on characteristic bands of rice[J]. Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 2017, 45(28): 207-210. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Weixue, Wu Hecheng, Wan Liyang. Prediction of precipitation based on PLS fusion random forest algorithm[J]. Statistics and Decision, 2020, 36(18): 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Beiping, Chen Shengbo, Yu Haiyang, An Qin. Remote sensing estimation of rice yield based on random forest regression method[J]. Journal of China Agricultural University, 2020, 25(06): 26-34. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Xiaosheng, Chen Jingjing, Wang Jiajia, Cheng Xianfu. Analysis of factors affecting PM_(2.5) concentration in China based on random forest model[J]. Environmental Science, 2020, 41(05): 2057-2065. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Mingzhu, Wang Dan, Fang Jie, Li Yan, Mao Jun. Temperature prediction of subway station based on LSTM neural network [J]. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, 2020, 44(04): 94-101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.