MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligence Algorithms and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Z. Zhou, "Attention Based Stack ResNet for Citywide Traffic Accident Prediction," 2019 20th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM), Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2019, pp. 369-370, doi: 10.1109/MDM.2019.00-27. [Google Scholar]
- F. Miao, Y. Tian and L. Jin, "Vehicle Direction Detection Based on YOLOv3," 2019 11th International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (IHMSC), Hangzhou, China, 2019, pp. 268-271, doi: 10.1109/IHMSC.2019.10157. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Süzen, B. Duman and B. Şen, "Benchmark Analysis of Jetson TX2, Jetson Nano and Raspberry PI using Deep-CNN," 2020 International Congress on Human-Computer Interaction, Optimization and Robotic. Applications (HORA), Ankara, Turkey, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/HORA49412.2020.9152915. [Google Scholar]
- P. Inthanon and S. Mungsing, "Detection of Drowsiness from Facial Images in Real-Time Video Media using Nvidia Jetson Nano," 2020 17th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), Phuket, Thailand, 2020, pp. 246-249, doi: 10.1109/ECTI-CON49241.2020.9158235. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ou et al., "Moving Object Detection Method via ResNet-18 With Encoder–Decoder Structure in Complex Scenes," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 108152-108160, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2931922. [Google Scholar]
- "IEE Colloquium on Getting the Best Out of PID in Machine Control (Ref. No.1996/287)," IEE Colloquium on Getting the Best Our of PID in Machine Control, London, UK, 1996, pp. 0_1-. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.