MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- J.S. Jaffe. Underwater optical imaging: the past, the present, and the prospects. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 40, 3 (2014) 683-700. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wen, Y. Huang and W. Gao. Single underwater image enhancement with a new optical model. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 1 (2013) 753-756. [Google Scholar]
- A. Galdran, D. Pardo, A. Picon, et al. Automatic Red-Channel underwater image restoration. Journal of Visual Communication&Image Representation, 26, 1 (2015) 132-145. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Jobson, Z. Rahman and G.A. Woodell. A multiscale retinex for bridging the gap between color images and the human observation of scenes. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 6, 7 (1997) 965-976. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Jobson, Z. Rahman and G.A. Woodell. Properties and performance of a center/surround retinex. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 6, 3 (1997) 451-462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang and H. Bi. Retinex‐based Color Correction for Displaying High Dynamic Range Images. Ineternational Confernece on Signal Processing Proceedings. (2010) 1021-1024. [Google Scholar]
- K. He, J. Sun, and X. Tang. Single image haze removal using dark channel prior. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 33, 12 (2011) 2341-2353. [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Ancuti, C. Ancuti, C. De Vleeschouwer and P. Bekaert. Color Balance and Fusion for Underwater Image Enhancement. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 27, 1 (2018) 379-393. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.