MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- F.F. GUO, J.J. Xiao, J.R. Fan, Detection and classification of grassland with stellera chamaejasme through HJ-1A hyperspectral image in northern Tibet, ICEESD, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, Z.Y. Li, Y.S. Pan, Multi-Feature Manifold Discriminant Analysis for Hyperspectral Image Classifification, Remote Sens, 11, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. DU, L.F. Zhang, L.P. Zhang, W.B. Hu, Discriminant Manifold Learning Approach for Hyperspectral Image Dimension Reduction, Acta Photonica Sinica, 42, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Shen, Y. Li, W. Feng, H. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Y. Xie, Inversion model for severity of powdery mildew in wheat leaves based on factoranalysis-BP neural network, Transactions of the CSAE, 31, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, Q.B. Zhu, Feature Extraction of Hyperspectral Scattering Image for AppleMealiness Based on Singular Value Decomposition, Spectroscopy & Spectral Analysis, 31, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Guo, Q.C. Meng, Space Spectrum Classification Algorithm Based on Multi-label Shared Subspace Learning and Kernel Ridge Regression.Acta Photonica Sinica, 49, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Ismail, M.M. Hassan, H.A. Alsalamah, G. Fortino, CNN-Based Health Model for Regular Health Factors Analysis in Internet-of-Medical Things Environment, IEEE Access, 8, 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Alshoura, Z. Zainol, J.S. Teh, M. Alawida, A New Chaotic Image Watermarking Scheme Based on SVD and IWT, IEEE Access, 8, 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Song, T. Li, Y. Wang, Mammographic Classification Based on XGBoost and DCNN With Multi Features, IEEE Access, 8, 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Fabiyi, H. Vu, C. Tachtatzis, P. Murray, S. Marshall, Varietal Classification of Rice Seeds Using RGB and Hyperspectral Images, IEEE Access, 8, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.