MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Hinton G, Deng L, Yu D, et al. Deep neural networks for acoustic modeling in speech recognition: the shared views of four research groups[J]. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 2012, 29(6): 82-97. [Google Scholar]
- Graves A, Mohamed A.R, Hinton G. Speech recognition with deep recurrent neural networks[C]// InterSpeech. Canada, 2013: 6645-6649. [Google Scholar]
- Seltzer M.L, Ju Y.C, Tashev I, et al. In-car media search[J]. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 2011, 28(4):50-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Erping, Wang Conghua, Dang Hongen, Luo Weiqun. Research on the Speech Recognition Technology of Tibetan Isolated Words[J]. Journal of Northwest Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2015(51): 54. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guanyu, Meng Meng. Research on Acoustic Model of Continuous Speech Recognition in Tibetan Lhasa Vocabulary[J]. Computer Engineering, 2012, 38(5): 189-191. [Google Scholar]
- Deqing Zhuoma. Research on the extraction of Tibetan phonetic features based on a small vocabulary of a specific person[D]. Tibet University, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- La Long Dongzhi. Research on Tibetan Speech Recognition Technology [D]. Tibet University, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Deji. Tibetan phonetic labeling and recognition research [D]. Qinghai University for Nationalities, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaohui, Li Jing. Tibetan speech recognition acoustic model based on recurrent neural network [J]. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2018, 32(05): 49-55. [Google Scholar]
- Nan Cuoji, Cairang Zhuoma, Du Gecao. Tibetan speech recognition based on BLSTM and CTC[J].Journal of Qinghai Normal University (Natural Science Edition),2019(4). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Song. Tibetan Lhasa speech recognition system based on LSTM-CTC[D]. Lanzhou. Northwest University for Nationalities. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- WANG weilan, CHEN Wanjun Tibetan script, syllable frequency and information entropy [J] product safety and recalls, 2004, 000 (002): 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Di. Research on Tibetan Characters[M]. Social Sciences Archive Press, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Rang Zhuoma, Cai Zhijie. An algorithm for word component decomposition in Tibetan character frequency statistics system[J].Computer Engineering and Science,2011, 33(3):159-162. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zhijie. Research on Key Techniques of Tibetan Word Vector Representation[D]. Qinghai Normal University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.