MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Artificial Recognition and Application|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Timeline of China releasing information on COVID-19 and advancing international cooperation on epidemic response. China Daily (2020) http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202004/06/WS5e8b2f5aa31012821728496b_3.html. [Google Scholar]
- Coronavirus: the first three months as it happened. Nature, 2020. doi: 10.1038/d41586-020-00154-w. [Google Scholar]
- Health QR code helps curb the spread of COVID-19, China Daily, http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202003/27/WS5e7dd30da310128217282956.html (2020-03-27). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liang, Y. Xue, X. Zhao, A location-based method and system for detecting close contacts of patients with epidemic diagnosis, China Patent Number 202010267024.9 (2020-04-03). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liang, Z. Feng, Y. Xue, A multi-level close contact person detection method and system based on successive decreasing clustering, China Patent Number 202011397066.0(2020-12-04) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yue, L. Ma, R. Zhang, Comparison and validation of deep learning models for the diagnosis of pneumonia, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, (2020), Article ID 8876798, https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8876798 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Jia, X. Lu, Y. Yuan, et al. Population flow drives spatio-temporal distribution of COVID-19 in China. Nature, (2020). doi: 10.1038/s41586-020-2284-y. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sabanayagam, D. Xu, D.S. Ting, et al. A deep learning algorithm to detect chronic kidney disease from retinal photographs in community-based populations. Lancet Digital Health, (2020). doi:10.1016/S2589-7500(20)30063-7. [Google Scholar]
- M. Monteiro, V. Newcombe, F. Mathieu, Multiclass semantic segmentation and quantification of traumatic brain injury lesions on head CT using deep learning: an algorithm development and multicentre validation study, Lancet Digital Health, (2020). doi: 10.1016/S2589-7500(20)30085-6. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cho, AI systems aim to sniff out coronavirus outbreaks. Science. 368, 6493, 810-811, (2020). doi: 10.1126/science.368.6493.810 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ma, X. Liang, Y. Ma, A succinct distributive big data clustering algorithm based on local-remote coordination, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, (2015), 1839-1844, Hong Kong. doi: 10.1109/SMC.2015.322 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.