MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- WANG Yi, CHEN Qixin, ZHANG Ning, et al. Fusion of the 5G communication and the ubiquitous electric Internet of things: Application analysis and research prospects[J]. Power System Technology, 2019, 43(5): 1575⁃1585. [Google Scholar]
- WU Shanshan, NING Xin, GUO Shen, et al. Discussion on application of distribution Internet of things in new industry form[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2019, 45(6): 1723 ⁃ 1728. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Ting, ZHAI Feng, ZHAO Yingjie, et al. Explanation and prospect of ubiquitous electric power Internet of things[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019, 43 (13): 9⁃20. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Dongsheng, WANG Daohao, ZHOU Bowen, et al. Key technologies and application prospects of ubiquitous power internet of things[J]. Power Generation Technology, 2019, 40(2): 107⁃114. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Xiuchen, LIU Yadong, FU Xiaofei, et al. Construction ideas and development trends of transmission and distribution equipment of the ubiquitous power internet of things[J]. HighVoltageEngineering, 2019, 45(5):1345⁃1351. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.