MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Feng L, Ng G.W and Ma L 2020 A Review of An Interactive Augmented Reality Customization Clothing System Using Finger Tracking Techniques as Input Device. In: Alfred R., Lim Y., Haviluddin H., On C. (eds) Computational Science and Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 603. (Singapore: Springer) [Google Scholar]
- Michelle M 2012 Games Development with Unity, (China Beijing: Machinery Industry Press) [Google Scholar]
- PAR Byron Consulting: 2018 Double Eleven retail record released. Retrieved from https://www.sohu.com/a/275144503_750243(2018). [Google Scholar]
- China Business Industry Research Institute: Sales of "Double Eleven" in 2019 reached RMB 410.1 billion Yuan, ranking No. 1 in sales of personal care industry. Retrieved form http://finance.sina.com.cn/stock/relnews/cn/2019-11-13/doc-iihnzahi0582606.shtml?from=wap(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Panoramic Smart City Headquarters: The most popular and comprehensive interpretation of the important impact of 5G on VR / AR! Retrieved from https://www.sohu.com/a/315244770_120154841(2019) [Google Scholar]
- PwC: Seeing is believing- How VR and AR will transform business and the economy. Retrieved from https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/technology/publications/economic-impact-of-vr-ar.html(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Whitten J.L.and Bentley L.D. 2008 Introduction to system analysis and design. (New York: McGraw-HillInc) [Google Scholar]
- Guimaraes, D.P., & Martins, V.F. (2014). A checklist to evaluate augmented reality applications. In 2014 XVI Symposium on Virtual and Augmented Reality (SVR) (pp. 45-52). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Tullis, T.S., & Stetson, J.N. (2004).A compairson of questionnaires for assessing website usability. Proceedings of UPA 2004 conference. Minneapolis, Minnesota. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.