MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Zhou Jianmin, Kang Yong, Liu Wei. Application and development trend of UAV navigation technology [J]. Journal of China Academy of Electronic Sciences, 2015,10 (03): 274-277 + 286. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaowei, Lai Jizhou, Lv Pin, et al. Research status and progress of multi UAV cooperative navigation technology [J]. Navigation positioning and timing, 2017,4 (04): 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yalin, Yang Zhongsheng, Wang Tong, et al. Overview of unmanned system development in 2019 [J]. Unmanned system technology, 2019, 2 (06): 53-57. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yu, Zhang Xiaoyi, Liu Guangyi. Path optimization under multi UAV cooperative positioning [J]. Signal processing, 2019,35 (04): 712-719. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Ruihong, Xu Shenghong. Multi UAV cooperative navigation algorithm based on geometric characteristics [J]. Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 2017,38 (10): 55-59 + 96. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Maode, Zhu Xu, Zhang Xunxun, et al. high precision formation control strategy for three-dimensional multiple UAVs based on consistency [J]. Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, 2017,18 (07): 968-978. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yabo. Mutual perception and task coordination of multiple aerial robots [D]. Civil Aviation University of China, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wenchao, Huang Changqiang, Song Lei, et al. Route planning of multi UAV cooperative search in uncertain environment [J]. Acta ordnance, 2011,32 (11): 1337-1342. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.