MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Y. He, “Research on the next generation train control system,” Railw. Commun. signal, vol. 53, no. 01, pp. 1-5, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, K. Li, H. Liu, and L. Zhang, “Train control system technology development trend analysis,” Railw. Commun. signal, vol. 52, no. 08, pp. 1-4, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- T. Gao, “Research on the new generation of train control system,” J. Lanzhou Inst. Technol., vol. 25, no. 02, pp. 74-77, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng, Q. Tian, X. Zhao, and D. Sun, “Discussion on Technical Scheme of Next Generation Train Control System,China Railw., vol. 12, pp. 32-15, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- C. Mo, “Study on selection of train autonomous positioning scheme for plateau railway signal system,” Railw. Commun. signal, vol. 56, no. 07, pp. 11-14, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mo, “Research on overall technical scheme of CTCS-4 train control system,” Railw. ” Commun. signal, vol. 55, no. S1, pp. 34-40, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Koh K Y,Seong P.H, “SMV model-based safety analysis of software requirements, ” J. Reliability. Engineering &System Safety, vol. 94, no. 02, pp. 320-331, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Z. Liu, “Modeling and verification of CTCS-1 level conversion scenarios [J]. Computer engineering and application,” Comput. Eng. Appl., vol. 55, no. 18, pp. 256-262, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Blaha M, Rumbaugh J. Object-oriented modeling and design with UML[M].[S.l.]： Posts & Telecom Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Clarke E M, Emerson E A, Sistla A.P. Automatic verification of finite state concurrent. system using temporal logic specifications ： a practical approach[C]//Proceedings Ninth Annual IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, 1994 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.