MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Shi Guangzhi, Hu Junchuan, Cheng Yusheng. Extraction of frequency domain features of ship radiation noise based on multi-resolution analysis[J]. Journal of Qingdao University: Natural Science Edition. 2003, 4: pp. 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Yusheng, Wang Yichuan, et al. DEMON analysis of ship noise signals based on modern signal processing techniques[J]. Acoustics Technology, 2006, 25( 1) : 71-74. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yang Yu, Sun Jin Cai, Li Ping An. Extraction of ship radiation noise features based on high-order spectra[J]. Journal of Acoustics, 1999, 24(6): 611-616. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianwen, Wang Zhiwei, Liu Ning, et al. High-order spectral-based signal feature extraction of targets in water [C]. Changsha: Proceedings of the 12th Symposium on Underwater Noise from Ships, 2009: 427-432. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing, Yuan Lianxi, Sun Shaowu. Wavelet transform for shipboard radiation noise modulation information detection[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2004, 25(1):53-57. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Rijie, Li Hong, Zhao Junwei, et al. A method for extracting modulation spectra from radiated noise [J]. Applied Acoustics, 2000, 19(1):27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Guoqing. Two ways of extracting propeller recognition features[J]. Journal of Acoustics. 1993, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Tan. Underwater positioning and navigation technology [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2007: 124-132 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Huang N.E, Shen Z, Long S.R, et al. The Empirical Mode Decomposition and the Hilbert Spectrum for Non-linear and Non-stationary Time Series Analysis[J]. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A, 1998(454): 903-995. [Google Scholar]
- Yeh Jiarong, Shieh Jiannshing, Huang Norden E. Complementary Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition: A Novel Noise Enhanced Data Analysis Method [J]. Advances in Adaptive Data Analysis,2010, 2(2): 135-156. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Z.H, Huang N E. Ensemble empirical mode decomposition: a noise-assisted data analysis method[J].Advances in Adaptive Data Analysis,2009, 1(1): 1-41. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yang-Yu, Tao1 Bao-Qi, Xiong Ke, Chen Ren-Wen, Shang Jiu-Hao. Harmonic signal reconstruction based on symmetric correlation function method[J]. Signal Processing. 2001, 10. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yang-Yu, Sun Jin-Cai, Li Ping-An, Xu Jiadong. High-order spectral-based ship target recognition[J]. Pattern recognition and artificial intelligence, 1999, 6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.