MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Q. Yin. The Status and Trends of Underwater Explosion Research, ST, pp. 8-14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li. Extraction of micro seismic wave forms characteristics prior to rock burst using Hilbert–Huang transform, M, 91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jia. Research on Time-Frequency Characteristics of Underwater Explosion Signal of Metal Detonating Cord Based on HHT, EB, 21, pp. 5-8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ling, X. Li, T.H. Ling, X.B. Li. The Energy Distribution Law of Blasting Vibration Signals in Different Frequency Bands, JCSU (Natural Science Edition), pp. 310-315 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, J. Wang, L. Cheng and J. Wang. HHT-based analysis of the characteristics of underwater explosion shock wave signals, SW, 16, pp. 25-27( 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hui, Q.R. Si, C. Ning, Y. Shouqi. HHT-based feature extraction of pump operation instability under cavitation conditions through motor current signal analysis, M. Syst. S.P, 139, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wu, J. Wu. Non-stationary signal analysis based on HHT and machine learning, UESTC, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.