MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- IRENA, Electricity Storage and Renewables: Costs and Markets to 2030, International Renewable Energy Agency, Abu Dhabi (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Electric Energy Storage Technology Options: A White Paper Primer on Applications, Costs, and Benefits. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 1020676 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Benefit Analysis of Energy Storage: Case Study with the Sacramento Utility Management District.EPRI, Palo Alto, CA:1023591 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, S.K. Goyal, A Particle Swarm Optimization for Reactive Power Optimization International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER), 440-46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sahu, K. Swarnkar, Review of Reactive Power Optimization Using Evolutionary Computation Techniques Advance in Electronic and Electric Engineering 4, 73-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandal, Optimal reactive power dispatch using quasi-oppositional teaching learning based optimization Electrical Power and Energy Systems 53 123-34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Patel, R. Patel, Reactive Power Management through Dispatch Analysis using Evolutionary Algorithms International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) 8 759-65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishra, D. Das, Distribution System Load Flow Methods: A Review. IEEE Vol.04 № 07 7-25 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Parmar, M. Shah, Load Flow and Voltage Instability Analysis Using MI Power Software. IJESI. Vol. 7, №6, 49-55 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shulgin, A. Gerasimenko, Q.Z. Su, Stochastic Simulation of Covariance Matrix and P o wer Lo ad Cur ves in Electric Distr ibutio n Netwo r ks. J SFUET Vol 5 № 1 39-56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.