MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 335, 202114th EURECA 2020 – International Engineering and Computing Research Conference “Shaping the Future through Multidisciplinary Research”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- H. Bayrakçeken, S. Tasgetiren, F. Aksoy, “Failures of single cylinder diesel engines crank shafts,” Eng. Fail. Anal., 14, 725 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Bhaumik, R. Rangaraju, M.A. Venkataswamy, T.A. Bhaskaran, M.A. Parameswara, “Fatigue fracture of crankshaft of an aircraft engine,” Eng. Fail. Anal., 9, 255 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Becerra, F.J. Jimenez, M. Torres, D.T. Sanchez, E. Carvajal, “Failure analysis of reciprocating compressor crankshafts,” Eng. Fail. Anal., 18, 735 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Choi, J. Pan, “Simulations of stress distributions in crankshaft sections under fillet rolling and bending fatigue tests,” Int. J. Fatigue, 31, 544 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Chien, J. Pan, D. Close, S. Ho, “Fatigue analysis of crankshaft sections under bending with consideration of residual stresses,” Int. J. Fatigue, 27, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Ugural, Mechanical Engineering Design: Third Edition (CRC Press, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vijaykumar, U. Manoj, T. Girish, M. Rajesh, S. Girish, “Crankshaft design optimization to improve dynamic balancing and fatigue strength,” Int. J. Automot. Eng., 6, 59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Montazersadgh, A. Fatemi, “Dynamic Load and Stress Analysis of a Crankshaft. SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0258,” in SAE World Congress, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Giakoumis, C. Rakopoulos, A. Dimaratos, “Study of crankshaft torsional deformation under steady-state and transient operation of turbocharged diesel engines,” P. I. Mech. Eng. K-J. Mul., 222, 17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Talikoti, S.N. Kurbet, V.V. Kuppast, M. Arvind, “Harmonic analysis of a two cylinder crankshaft using ANSYS,” in 2016 International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Reddy, T.V. Devi, “Design, analysis and optimization of a 6 cylinder engine crank shaft,” Int. J. Mod. Eng. Res. Technol., 4, 30 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Mourelatos, “A crankshaft system model for structural dynamic analysis of internal combustion engines,” Comput. Struct., 79, 2009 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Shah, K.K. Bhabhor, “Parametric optimization of four cylinder engine crankshafts,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Invent, 3, 38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thriveni, B.J. Chandraiah, “Modeling and analysis of the crankshaft using ANSYS software,” Int. J. Comput. Eng. Sci., 3, 84 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Garg, S. Baghla, “Finite element analysis and optimization of crankshaft design,” Int. J. Eng. Manag. Res., 2, 26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Homik, “Diagnostics, maintenance and regeneration of torsional vibration dampers for crankshafts of ship diesel engines,” Polish Marit. Res., 17, 62 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yingkui, Z. Zhibo, “Strength Analysis of Diesel Engine Crankshaft Based on PRO/E and ANSYS,” in 2011 Third International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, 362 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brahmbhatt, A. Choubey, “Design and analysis of crankshaft for single cylinder 4-stroke diesel engine,” Int. J. Adv. Res. Technol., 1, 88 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Deshbhratar, Y. Suple, “Analysis and optimization of crankshaft using FEM,” Int. J. Mod. Eng. Res., 2, 3086 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meng, Y. Liu, R. Liu, “Finite element analysis of 4-cylinder diesel crankshaft,” Int. J. Image Graph. Signal Process., 3, 22 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.