MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 335, 202114th EURECA 2020 – International Engineering and Computing Research Conference “Shaping the Future through Multidisciplinary Research”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Electric & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Y. Hoon, M.A.M. Radzi, M.K. Hassan, N.F. Mailah, 5th IET Int. Conf. Clean Energy Technol. 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Targosz, J. Manson, 9th Int. Conf. Elect. Power Quality Util. 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Al-Ogaili, A. Ramasamy, Y. Hoon, R. Verayiah, M. Marsadek, T. Juhana, N.A. Rahmat. Int. J. Electr. Comput. Eng. 10, 5609 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Akagi, Proc. IEEE, 93, 2128 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, L. Zhang, J. Liu, C. Zhang, Electron. 9, 729 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.S. Masoum, E.F. Fuchs, Power Quality in Power Systems and Electrical Machines, 779 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, X. Guo, F. Wang, 2009 Asia-Pacif. Power Energy Eng. Conf. 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anzari, R. Chandran, R. ArunKumar, Adv. Electron. Electr. Eng., 3, 81 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hemachandran, D.J. Rabi, S.S. Darly. 8th Int. Conf. Cir. Sys. Sign. 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). “IEEE recommended practice and requirement for harmonic control in electric power systems,” IEEE Std 519-2014 (Revision of IEEE Std 519-1992), 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.