MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 335, 202114th EURECA 2020 – International Engineering and Computing Research Conference “Shaping the Future through Multidisciplinary Research”
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Section||Electric & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- S.L. Yang, X.B. Yang, J.Y. Mo, Prec. Agric. 19, 278 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Phang, K. Li, K.H. Yu, B.M. Chen, T.H. Lee, Unmanned Sys. 2, 121 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sylvester, “E-Agriculture in Action: Drones for Agriculture”, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Phang, M.A. Hassan, Z.Y. Wong, Z.Y. Ng, Y.L. Lai, J. Adv. Res. Dyna. Contr. Sys. 10, 1379 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, J.Y. Li, W.X. Yao, Y.L. Zhan, Y.F. Li, Y.Y. Shi, “Distribution characteristics on droplet deposition of wind field vortex formed by multirotor UAV”, PLoS ONE (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IATA, “Best Practice for Component Maintenance Cost Management”, International Air Transport Association, 2, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Phang, K. Li, B.M. Chen, T.H. Lee, Systematic design methodology and construction of micro aerial quadrotor vehicles, in Handbook of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Eds. Springer, 181 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kundak, B. Mettler, Euro. Contr. Conf. 293 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Valenti, B. Bethke, G. Fiore, J.P. How, E. Feron, “Indoor MultiVehicle Flight Testbed for Fault Detection, Isolation, and Recovery,” AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Waslander, G.M. Hoffman, J.S. Jang, C.J. Tomlin, IEEE/RSJ. Int. Conf. on Intellig. Rob. Sys. 3712 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Phang, C. Cai, B.M. Chen, T.H. Lee, Design and mathematical modeling of a 4-standardpropeller (4SP) quadrotor, in World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Beijing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, J. Chen, F. Deng, Y. Bi, S.K. Phang, X. Chen, IEEE Trans. Aero. Electro. Sys. 55, 2382 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.