MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- Ye.V. Bondarenko, А.O. Zuyev, I.I. Lyubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Mel’nikov, Infrastructure optimization of collection and removal of solid domestic wastes from the settlement territory, in: Vestnik of the Moscow automobile and road construction state technical university (МАDI), Moscow, № 4. рp. 92a-96 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bie, H.K. Lo, Stability and attraction domains of traffic equilibria in a day-to-day dynamical system formulation. Transportation Research Part B 44(1), 90-107 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Melnikov, Calculation of the quantity and the type of the vehicles for the specialized motor transport enterprise [Electronic resource] : certificate on the state registration of the computer program; owner – Orenburg state university. - № 2016616975 from 01.07.2016 it is registered in the register of the computer programs 30.08.2016. – 1 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. He, X. Guo, H. Liu, A link-based day to day traffic assignment model. Transportation Research Part B, 44(4), 597-608 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Heydecker, Objectives, stimulus and feedback in signal control of road traffic. ITS Journal 8(2), 63-76 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T-Y. Hu, H.S. Mahmassani, Day to day evolution of network flows under real-time information and reactive signal control. Transportation Research C, 5(1), 51-69. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Melnikov, Improvement results of the solid domestic waste collecting and removing process from the settlement territory. Progressive technologies in transport systems: materials collection of X International scientific and practical conference (April 24-26, 2013). Kumertau: Kumertau town printing house. Pp. 345-350 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Melnikov, V.I. Rassokha, The algorithm development for the optimization of the rolling stock and container park at collecting and removing solid domestic wastes. Proceedings of the Tula state university. Technical sciences., Tula. № 4. pp. 174-182 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Melnikov, N.Z. Sultanov, Methodical fundamentals of the process optimization for collecting and removing solid domestic wastes. Intellect. Innovations. Investments, Orenburg. № 2. Pp. 35-40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lyubimov, N.Z. Sultanov, Theoretical bases of perfection transport system. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 10, Pp. 121-123. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lubimov, К.I. Manayev, А.N. Melnikov, N.Z. Sultanov, Specific function formation for the transport and logistic scheme optimization at collecting and removing of solid domestic wastes. Intellect. Innovations. Investments, Orenburg, № 3. pp. 5-8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lyubimov, A.N. Melnikov, N.A. Trubin The Control System Improvement of the City Motor Transportation Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. Pp. 1192-1199 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Melnikov, I.I. Lyubimov, K.I. Manayev Improvement of the Vehicles Fleet Structure of a Specialized Motor Transport Enterprise. Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. Pp. 1200-1208 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vagapova, B.А. Portnikov, N.Z. Sultanov, I.I. Lyubimov. Functional processes management of city passenger transportation. Innovations. Investments., Orenburg, № 2, Pp. 49-56 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Varaiya, Max pressure control of a network of signalised intersections. Transportation Research Part C, Pp. 177-195. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Wardrop, Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research. Proceedings of the Institute of Civil Engineers Part II, 1, Pp. 325-378 (1952) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.