MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- Information on road safety. State Motor Vehicle Inspectorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. URL: http://www.gibdd.ru/stat/files/fdtp/1100/1187/1001.xls (accessed date: 05.06.16). [Google Scholar]
- Russian fleet of light automotive vehicles, Analytical Agency “Autostat” [Electronic resource] — Available at: http://www.autostat.ru/news/view/20116/ (accessed date: 18.06.16). [Google Scholar]
- A.А. Itskovich, N.N. Smirnov, Maintenance and repair of aviation equipment according to its condition. Мoscow: Transport (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Malkin, Technical operation of automotive vehicles: theoretical and practical aspects, Teaching guide for students of higher educational institutions. Moscow: Publishing Center “Academia” (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Zaytsev, I.I. Zametalin, V.S. Lukinskiy, Reliability of automotive vehicles. Saint Petersburg: Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R Bujaczek, K Sławiński1, A Grieger Agricultural machines maintenance and repair services in western pomerania. Technical sciences, 16(1), pp. 13-18. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Repin, K.V. Rulis, A.V. Zazykin, S.A. Krupin, Methodology of ensuring operational capability of transport-technological machines and systems by technical operation means. Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S Nosov, V. Kuzmichev, S. Repin, S. Maksimov, Methodology of Ensuring Road Traffic Safety With Respect to Road-Building Materials Compaction Efficiency Factor, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 450-454 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Zubriskiy, P.А. Krasavin, А.V. Ruzskiy, Formation of the system for monitoring of the technical condition of transportation vehicles admitted for operation according to road safety conditions, Proceedings of the International Conference “Organization and Traffic Safety Management in large cities”, Saint Petersburg (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shtayts, On possible reasons of road accidents, [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.agtu.ru/le_2006_6/sx/art/316794/cp/1/br/.html (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Repin, S.A. Evtyukov, N.N. Krotova, Computer program “Modelling of the structural reliability of a complex technical object (using the example of transport-technological machines)” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bazhenov, I.V. Denisov, I.V. Denisov, Study of the failure-free operational brake system of VAZ-21703 automotive vehicles. Modern Problems of Science and Education (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapustin, A. Terentiev, Rational Lifetime of a Vehicle in Terms of Ensuring Security of Its Design, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 254-260 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Arifullin, Conceptual approach to improving road safety by improving reliability of equipment, Paper presented at the Transportation Research Procedia, 20, 21-24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobyov, S. Chernyaev, V. Nazarkin, K. Filippov, Model of Operation of Motor Vehicles Based on Monitoring of their Performance Characteristics, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 695-701 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Afanasyev, D. Panfilov, Estimation of Intersections Traffic Capacity Taking into Account Changed Traffic Intensity, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 2-7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Suerken, & T. Peikenkamp, Model-based application of ISO 26262: The hazard analysis and risk assessment, SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars - Electronic and Electrical Systems, 6(1), pp. 114-125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu, & H. Zhao, Lifecycle safety management system centered on reliabilities for locomotive and car structures. Zhongguo Tiedao Kexue/China Railway Science, 26(6), pp. 1-5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paslawski, Quality concept in the post-production phase in the car industry. Quality Forum London, 18(4), pp. 192-195. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova, A. Pashkevich, P. Buyvol, & E. Mukhametdinov, Risk analysis in the appointment of the trucks’ warranty period operation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Ponnaluri, The odds of wrong-way crashes and resulting fatalities: A comprehensive analysis, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 88, pp. 105-116. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jiang, Y. Zhang, X. Xu, & D. Ding, Stability and failure analysis of steering tie-rod. Paper presented at the Proceedings of SPIE - the International Society for Optical Engineering, pp. 73-75 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Van Schoor, J.L. Van Niekerk, & B. Grobbelaar, Mechanical failures as a contributing cause to motor vehicle accidents - South Africa. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 33(6), pp. 713-721. (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.