MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Chen, Y., C. Peng, J. Wang, L. Ye, L. Zhang, and Y. Peng; “Effect of Nitrate Recycling Ratio on Simultaneous Biological Nutrient Removal in a Novel Anaerobic/Anoxic/Oxic (A2/O)Biological Aerated Filter (BAF) System,” Bioresource Technology, 102, 572–5727 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR); Water Quality Guidelines and General Effluent Standard of 2016 (DAO 2016-08) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Falahti-Marvast, H, and A. Karimi-Jashni; “Performance of Simultaneous Organic and Nutrient Removal in a Pilot Scale Anaerobic-Anoxic-Oxic Membrane Bioreactor System Treating Municipal Wastewater with a High Nutrient Mass C/N Ratio Municipal Wastewater Treatment,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 22 (4), 447–454 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Z., S. Pratt, and D. J. Batstone; “Phosphorus Recovery from Wastewater Through Microbial Processes,” Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 23, 878–883 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ratio,” International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 104, 363–370 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan, J., T. Tao, J. Zhang, and G. You; “Performance Evaluation of a Modified Anaerobic/Anoxic/Oxic (A2O) Process Treating Low Strength Wastewater,” Desalination, 249, 822–827 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Water Association; The Reuse Opportunity (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Majdi Nasab, A. R., S. M. Soleymani, M. Nosrati, and S. M. Mousavi; “Performance Evaluation of a Modified Step-Feed Anaerobic/Anoxic/Oxic Process for Organic and Nutrient Removal,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 24, 394403 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Operator Training and Certification Unit; Clarifier Calculations (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- Simeon, L. M. “Excessive Waste Blamed for Las Piñas, Parañaque Fish Kill,” The Philippine Star, October 12, 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tran, T. V. N. and H. S. Tran; “The Application of A/O-MBR System for Domestic Wastewater Treatment in Hanoi,” Journal of Vietnamese Environment, 1, 19–24 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tchobanoglous, G., H. D. Stensel, R. Tsuchihashi, and F. Burton; Wastewater Engineering Treatment and Resource Recovery, 5th Ed., MacGraw Hill, New York, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- von Sperling, M; “Activated Sludge and Aerobic Biofilm Reactors,” 5, 69, 99, 177–178180, London, UK (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, H., X. Li, S. Hojae, Z. Shanfa, and Y. Dianhai; “Biological Nutrient Removal in a Full Scale Anoxic/Anaerobic/Aerobic/Pre-Anoxic-MBR Plant for Low [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.