MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Akgiary, O. and A. M. Saatci; “A New Look at Filter Backwash Hydraulics,” Water Sci. Technol., 38, 89–96 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ergun, S.; “Fluid Flow through Packed Columns,” Chem. Eng. Prog., 48, 89–94 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- Myhre, G., D. Shindell, F.-M. Breon, W. Collins, J. Fuglestvedt, J. Huang, D. Koch, J. -F. Lamarque, D. Lee, B. Mendoza, T. Nakajima, A. Robock, G. Stephens, T. Takamura, and H. Zheng; “Anthrogenic and Natural Radiative Forcing” in Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis Contribution of Working Group to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Stocker, T. F., D. Qin, G.-K. Plattner, M. Tignor, S. K. Allen, J. Boschung, A. Nauels, Y. Xia, V. Bex, and P. M. Midgley eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K. and New York, U.S.A. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nishikawa, J. ed.; Heat Engine, pp.73, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, Japan (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Ogawa, T., Y. Ohashi, S. Yamanaka, and K. Miyaike; “Development of Carbon Dioxide Removal System from the Flue Gas of Coal Fired Power Plant,” Energy Procedia, 1, 721–724 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shindo, T., Y. Nakatani, and T. Oishi; “Thermoelectric Generating System for Effective Use of Unutilized Energy,” Toshiba Review, 63(2), 7-10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.