MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Ho, C. T., R. Z. Lin, R. J. Chen, C. K. Chin, S. E. Gong, H. Y. Chang, H. L. Peng, L. Hsu, T. R. Yew, S. F. Chang, and C. H. Liu; “Liver-Cell Patterning Lab Chip: Mimicking the Morphology of Liver Lobule Tissue,” Lab Chip, 13, 3578–3587 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hori, A., Y. Watabe, M. Yamada, Y. Yajima, R. Utoh, and M. Seki; “One-Step Formation of Microporous Hydrogel Sponges Encapsulating Living Cells by Utilizing Bicontinuous Dispersion of Aqueous Polymer Solutions,” ACS Appl. Bio Mater., 2, 2237–2245 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang, H. W., S. J. Lee, I. K. Ko, C. Kengla, J. J. Yoo, and A. Atala; “A 3D Bioprinting System to Produce HumanScale Tissue Constructs With Structural Integrity,” Nat. Biotechnol., 34, 312–322 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M., J. Y. Lee, C. N. Jones, A. Revzin, and G. Tae; “Heparin-Based Hydrogel as a Matrix for Encapsulation and Cultivation of Primary Hepatocytes,” Biomaterials, 31, 3596–3603 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S. A., D. A. No, E. Kang, J. Ju, D. S. Kim, and S. H. Lee; “Spheroid-Based Three-Dimensional Liver-On-aChip to Investigate Hepatocyte–Hepatic Stellate Cell Interactions and Flow Effects,” Lab Chip, 13, 3529–3537 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamada, M., R. Utoh, K. Ohashi, K. Tatsumi, M. Yamato, T. Okano, and M. Seki; “Controlled Formation of Heterotypic Hepatic Micro-Organoids in Anisotropic Hydrogel Microfibers for Long-Term Preservation of Liver-Specific Functions,” Biomaterials, 33, 8304–8315 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.