MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Process Systems Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Bourgoyne, A. T.; “Experimental Study of Erosion in Diverter Systems Due to Sand Production,” Proceeding of SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, SPE/IADC 18715, New Orleans, USA (1989) [Google Scholar]
- DNV GL AS; “Recommended Practice: Managing Sand Production and Erosion,” DNVGL-RP-O501, 2015 Edition (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dobrowolski, B. and J. Wydrych; “Evaluation of Numerical Models for Prediction of Areas Subjected to Erosion Wear,” Int. J. of Applied Mech. and Eng., 11, 735–749 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Evans, T., Y. Sun, E. Babaian-Kibala, H. Bennett, J. Martin and J. Alvarez; “Studies of Inhibition and Monitoring of Metal Loss in Gas Systems Containing Solids,” CORROSION 2004, Paper No. 04362, NACE International, Houston, USA (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Finnie, I.; “Erosion of Surfaces by Solid Particles,” Wear, 3, 87–103 (1960). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grant, G. and W. Tabakoff; “Erosion Prediction in Turbomachinery Resulting from Environmental Particles,” Journal of Aircraft, 12, 471–478 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huser, A. and O. Kvernvold; “Prediction of Sand Erosion in Process and Pipe Components,” Proc. of 1st North American Conf. on Multiphase Tech., pp. 217-227, Banff, Canada (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Isomoto, Y. and H. Miyata; “Erosion Phenomenon Caused by Water Droplet Impingement and Life Prediction of Industrial Materials, Part 2,” Zairyo-to-Kankyo, 57, 146–152 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, J. R. and T. Wang; “Simulation of Inlet Fogging and Wet-compression in a Single Stage Compressor Including Erosion Analysis,” Proceedings of ASME GT2008, GT2008-50874, Berlin, Germany (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Miyata, H. and Y. Isomoto; “Erosion Phenomenon Caused by Water Droplet Impingement and Life Prediction of Industrial Materials, Part 1,” Zairyo-to-Kankyo, 57, 138–145 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Njobuenwu, D. and M. Fairweather; “Modelling of Pipe Bend Erosion by Dilute Particle Suspensions,” Computers and Chem. Eng., 42, 235–247 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oka, Y.I., K. Okamura and T. Yoshida; “Practical Estimation of Erosion Damage Caused by Solid Particle Impact. Part 1: Effects of Impact Parameters on a Predictive Equation,” Wear, 259, 95–101 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pyboyina, M.; “Experimental Investigation and Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations of Erosion on Electrical Resistance Probes,” Master’s Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Tulsa, USA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Qian, S.; “Development and Verification of Multiphase Flow Simulation Code Based on Multi-Fluid Model,” Proceedings of the 76th Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Chemical Engineers, K306, Tokyo, Japan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, R. and H. Liu; “Numerical Simulation of Solid Particle Erosion in a 90 Degree Bend for Gas Flow,” Proceedings of OMAE2014, OMAE2014-2365, San Francisco, USA (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.