MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Ashrafizadeh, H. and M. Ashrafizaadeh; “Influence of Processing Parameters on Grinding Mechanism in Planetary Mill by Employing Discrete Element Method,” Adv. Powder Technol., 23, 708–716 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Capece, M., E. Bilgili, and R. Davé; “Insight into Firstorder Breakage Kinetics Using a Particle-scale Breakage Rate Constant,” Chem. Eng. Sci., 117, 318–330 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., X. Lian, Z. Li, S. Zheng, and Z. Wang; “Effects of Rotation Speed and Media Density on Particle Size Distribution and Structure of Ground Calcium Carbonate in a Planetary Ball Mill,” Adv. Powder Technol., 26, 505–510 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cleary, P. W. and R. D. Morrison; “Understanding Fine Ore Breakage in a Laboratory Scale Ball Mill Using DEM,” Miner. Eng., 24, 352–366 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cundall, P. A. and O. D. L. Strack; “A Discrete Numerical Model for Granular Assemblies,” Géotechnique, 29, 47–65 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geissbuhler, D. and M. L. Sawley; “Particle Motion and Energy Dissipation Spectra in a Planetary Ball Mill,” III International Conference on Particle-based Methods– Fundamentals and Applications PARTICLES 2013, pp. 236–246, Stuttgart, Germany (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Govender, N., R. K. Rajamani, S. Kok, and D. N. Wilke; “Discrete Element Simulation of Mill Charge in 3D Using the BLAZE-DEM GPU Framework,” Miner. Eng., 79, 152–168 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guzzo, P. L., A. A. A. Tino, and J. B. Santos; “The Onset of Particle Agglomeration during the Dry Ultrafine Grinding of Limestone in a Planetary Ball Mill,” Powder Technol., 284, 122–129 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guzzo, P. L., F. B. Marinho de Barros, and A. A. A. Tino; “Effect of Prolonged Dry Grinding on Size Distribution, Crystal Structure and Thermal Decomposition of Ultrafine Particles of Dolostone,” Powder Technol., 342, 141–148 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hirosawa, F., T. Iwasaki, and M. Iwata; “Kinetic Analysis of Mechanochemical Reaction between Zinc Oxide and Gamma Ferric Oxide Based on the Impact Energy and Collision Frequency of Particles,” Powder Technol., 352, 360–368 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horabik, J. and M. Molenda; “Parameters and Contact Models for DEM Simulations of Agricultural Granular Materials: A Review,” Biosyst. Eng., 147, 206–225 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kleiv, R. A. and M. Thornhill; “Production of Mechanically Activated Rock Flour Fertilizer by High Intensive Ultrafine Grinding,” Miner. Eng., 20, 334–341 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minagawa, M., S. Hisatomi, T. Kato, G. Granata, and C. Tokoro; “Enhancement of Copper Dissolution by Mechanochemical Activation of Copper Ores: Correlation between Leaching Experiments and DEM Simulations,” Adv. Powder Technol., 29, 471–478 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santhanam, P. R. and E. L. Dreizin; “Predicting Conditions for Scaled-up Manufacturing of Materials Prepared by Ball Milling,” Powder Technol., 221, 403–411 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, J., J. Qiao, Z. Liu, X. Zhou, G. Yu, and J. Zhao; “Mechanism Characteristic Analysis and Soft Measuring Method Review for Ball Mill Load Based on Mechanical Vibration and Acoustic Signals in the Grinding Process,” Miner. Eng., 128, 294–311 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji, Y., T. Tanaka, and T. Ishida; “Lagrangian Numerical Simulation of Plug Flow of Cohesionless Particles in a Horizontal Pipe,” Powder Technol., 71, 239–250 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.