MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Urban Sustainable Planning|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Aydın, D. Socio-Cultural Sustainability and An Assessing Model for Reuse Adaptation, Central Europe towards Sustainable Building from Theory to Practice, International Conference, CESB10, Prague. 531-534. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Aydin, D., Yaldız, E., & Sıramkaya, S.B. Evaluation of Domestic Architecture Via the Context of Sustainability: Cases from Konya City Center. International Journal of Architectural Research: ArchNet-IJAR. 305-317. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- BAPPEDA. Spatial Planning and Territory 2015-2035, Morowali (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cordero, E. Sustainability İn Architecture, Master of Scıence In Archıtecture Studıes In Buıldıng Technology At The Massachusetts Instıtute of Technology. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Langston, C. The sustainability implications of building adaptive reuse. http://epublications.bond.edu.au/sustainable_development/4. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Snyder, H., G. Sustainability Through Adaptive Reuse the Conversion of Industrial Buildings. University of Cincinnati, in the Department of Architecture of the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning, Master thesis. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson, S., J., Reed, R., G., “The Business Case for Incorporating Sustainability in Office Buildings: The Adaptive Reuse of Existing Building”, 14th Annual Pacific Rim Real Estate Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Yaldız, E. Reuse of Monumental Buildings as A Sustainability Component, Central Europe Towards Sustainable Building. Conference, CESB10, Prague; 643-648. [http://www.irbnet.de/daten/iconda/CIB17903.pdf ]. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.