MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Instrumentation, Control System and Information Technology|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- O. Edenhofer, et al. Renewable energy sources and climate change mitigation: Special report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Owusu, S. Sarkodie, Cogent oa,3: 1167990 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Moomaw, et al, IPPC, Renewabe Energy and Climate Change (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Teske, K. Nagrath, T. Morris, K. Dooley, Achieving the Paris Climate Agreement Goal, 161-173 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plans for the long-term development of the Palu city area in 2005-2025 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajput, Solar energy- Fundamentals, Economic and Energy Analysis Book, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Algarin et al., Int. Journal Of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponniran, A. Hashim, H. AliMunir, PEOCO2011, 107 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. AmelyJumaat, A. Tan, M. NoorAbdullah, N. HanisRadzi,R. Hamdan, S. Salimin, M. NafisbinIsmail, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 12, No. 2, 489-496 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamble, S. Kamble, V. Chavan, A. Mestry, N. Patil, IJIERT, Vol. 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.