MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M. Hetenyi, Beams on Elastic Foundation, Ann Arbor, The University Michigan Press, (1946) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jones Analysis of Beams on Elastic Foundations: Using Finite Difference Theory, Thomas Telford (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Melerski, Design Analysis of Beams, Circular Plates and Cylindrical Tanks on Elastic Foundation, Second Edition., (Taylor & Francis Group, London, UK, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dinev, Analytical solution of beam on elastic Foundation by singularity functions, Engineering Mechanics, vol. 19,, no. 6, p. 381-392, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- JE. Bowles. Foundation Analysis and Design, Fifth Edition, McGraw-Hill (1995) [Google Scholar]
- BJS. Breeveld, Modelling the Interaction between Structure and Soil for Shallow Foundations, A Computational Modelling Approach, Master of Science Thesis, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tiwari, R. Kuppa, Overview of Methods of Analysis of Beams on Elastic Foundation Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Volume 11, Issue 5 Ver. VI, PP 22-29, (Sep-Oct. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Parvanova, Beams on elastic foundation, Lecture notes: Structural Analysis II, University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy – Sofia, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kalavathi GN, Muralidhar. Behavior of Piles under Lateral Loading Soil Structure Interaction, Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) Volume 12, Issue 2 Ver. V PP 68-74, (Mar - Apr. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Khodair A Abdel-Mohti, Numerical Analysis of Pile–Soil Interaction under Axial and Lateral Loads. International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 239-249, (September 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Kavitha, K.S. Beena, K.P. Narayanan. A review on soil–structure interaction analysis of laterally loaded piles. Innov. Infrastruct. Solut. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.