MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’19)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- D. Pittet, K.S. Jagadish, T. Kotak, Environmental Impacts of Building Technologies: A Comparative Study in Kutch District,India, and Innovations for Development, Springer-Verlag France, pp. 113-128, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Cagnon, J.E. Aubert, M. Coutand, C. Magniont, Hygrothermal properties of earth bricks, Energy Build. 80,-208 217, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.B. Bui, J.C. Morel, B.V. Venkatarama Reddy, W. Ghayad, Durability of rammed earth walls exposed for 20 years to natural weathering, Build. Environ. 44, 912-919, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Bell, Engineering Treatment of Soils: Soil Stabilization, first Ed, E and FN Spon, UK, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Alfred, Improving the traditional earth construction: a case study of Botswana, Constr. Build. Mater. 11 (1997) 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- M. Saidi, A.S. Cherif, B. Zeghmati, E. Sediki. Stabilization effects on the thermal conductivity and sorption behavior of earth bricks. Construction and Building Materials 167, 566-577,2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Arrigoni, A.C. Grillet, R. Pelosato, G. Dotelli, C.T.S. Beckett, M. Woloszyn, D. Ciancio, Reduction of rammed earth's hygroscopic performance under stabilization: an experimental investigation, Build. Environ. 115, 358-367, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Fopossi, R.N. Mutuku, F. Ngapgue, Effects of stabilizers on water absorption of compressed earth blocks made from Mangu soil, Int. J. Eng. Sci. Emerg. Tech. (IJESET) 1, 490-495,2014. [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Balaji, M. Mani, B.V. Reddy, Thermal conductivity studies on Cement stabilised soil blocks, Proc. Inst. Civil Eng. Constr. Mater. 170 (1), 40-54, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Philip, D.A. De Vries. Moisture movement in porous materials under temperature gradients. Transaction, American Geophysical Union, 38(2), 1957. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Luikov, Application of methods of thermodynamics of irreversible processes to investigation of heat and mass transfer in boundary layer, International journal of heat and mass transfer, 3, 167-174,1961. [Google Scholar]
- S. Whitaker Simultaneous Heat, mass, and Momentum transfer in Porous Media: A theory of drying, Advances in heat transfer, v.13, 119-203, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Nogotov, Applications of numerical heat transfer. Hemisphere, Washington. 1978. [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Liu, S. Cheng, Solution of Luikov equations of heat and mass transfer in capillary porous bodies, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 34, 1747-1754, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- M. Saidi. Study of hygrothermal transfer in an ecological material.Phd Thesis, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Henderson, A basic concept of equilibrium moisture, Agri. Eng. 33,-29 32,1952. [Google Scholar]
- F. McGregor, A. Heath, A. Shea, M. Lawrence, The moisture buffering capacity of unfired clay masonry, Building and Environment 82, 599-607, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- R. Younsi, D. Kocaefe, Y.Kocaefe. Three dimensional simulation of heat and moisture transfer in wood. Applied Thermal Engineering 26, 1274-1285,2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.