MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’19)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- A. Mohamad, and R. Bennacer, Int.J.Ther.Sci. 40, 82-93, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Younsi, A. Harkati, and D. Kalache, Arab.J. Sci and Eng. 27, 2c, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Q.W. Wang, M. Zeng, Z.P. Huang, G. Wang, and H. Ozoe, Int. J.heat and mass transfer 50, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sathiyamoorthy, T. Basak, S. Roy, and I. Pop, Int. J. of heat and mass transfer 50, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vahl Davis, Int. J. Num. Mesh. Fluids 3, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, McGraw-Hill, Washington, DC. (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.