MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Visualization of Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Roshko, “On the development of turbulent wakes from vortex streets”, NACA Report 1191 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mendez, D. Hess, B. B. Watz, J.-M. Buchlin, Multiscale Proper Orthogonal Decomposition (mPOD) of TR-PIV data - a case study on stationary and transient cylinder wake flows, Measurement Science and Technology, 31, 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Peng, H. Wang, L. Zeng, X. He, Low-frequency dynamics of the flow around a finite-length square cylinder, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 109, 109877 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sumner, J. L. Heseltine, O. J. P. Dansereau, Wake structure of a finite circular cylinder of small aspect ratio, Experiments in Fluids, 37, 720-730 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hölscher, H.-J. Niemann, On the flow around finite circular cylinder in turbulent shear flows, Physics of Separated Flows - Numerical, Experimental and Theoretical Aspects. Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, 40 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Procházka, V. Uruba, Reynolds number effect on velocity field and on coherent structures behind a cylinder, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2118, 030037(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition methods in turbulent research, EPJ Web of Confere nces, 25, 01095 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.