MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Visualization of Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- L. Skrbek and K. R. Sreenivasan, Developed quantum turbulence and its decay, Phys. Fluids 24, 011301 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Haler, An objective definition of a vortex, J. Fluid Mech. 525, 1-26 (2005) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Amromin, Analysis of vortex core in steady turbulent flow, Phys. Fluids 19, 118108 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Richardson, Weather prediction by numerical process (Cambridge University Press, 1922) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, The local structure of turbulence in incompressible viscous fluid for very large Reynolds numbers, DAN SSSR 30, 299–303 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Rayleigh–Taylor and Richtmyer–Meshkov instability induced flow, turbulence, and mixing. I, Phys. Rep. 720-722, 1-135 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Fardin, C. Perge and N. Taberlet, “The hydrogen atom of fluid dynamics” – introduction to the Taylor–Couette flow for soft matter scientists, Soft Matter 10, 3523-3535 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. List, Turbulent jets and plumes, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech. 14, 189-212 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jelínek, M Němec, Investigation of unsteady flow in axial turbine stage, EPJ Web Conf. 25, 01033 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tropea, A. Yarin, and J.F. Foss, Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics, (Springer, Heidelberg, DE, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Švančara, P. Hrubcová, M. Rotter, and M. La Mantia, Visualization study of thermal counterflow of superfluid helium in the proximity of the heat source by using solid deuterium hydride particles. Phys. Rev. Fluids, 3, 114701 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda, The PIV study of air flow past the counter-swirler 53983. MATEC Web of Conferences, 168 05004 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda and V. Uruba, Spatial Spectrum from Particle Image Velocimetry Data, ASME J of Nuclear Rad. Sci. 5, 030912 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Duda and V. Uruba, PIV of air flow over a step and discussion of fluctuation decompositions, AIP conference proceedings 2000, 020005 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Nelder and R. Mead, A simplex method for function minimization, The Computer Journal 7, 308-313 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.