MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. Bojko, S. Drábková, J. Veselý, R. Zapletal, Numerical modelling of a non-Newtonian fluid in the twin-screw pump. Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2019. p. 66-71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Orisaleye, O. A. Adefuye, A. A. Ogundare, O.L. Fadipe, Parametric analysis and design of a screw extruder for slightly non-Newtonian (pseudoplastic) materials. Engineering Science and Technology. 21, Issue 2, Pages 229-237 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent User’s Guide, Release 18.2, 2017 ANSYS, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent Theory Guide, Release 18.2, 2017 ANSYS, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozdera, M. Bojko, S. Drábková, M. Kozubková, Studying the interaction of liquid and solid in the flow of liquid in annulus by CFD analysis. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 630, p. 220-227 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Covas, A. Gaspar-Cunha, A computational investigation on the effect of polymer rheology on the performance of a single screw extruder, e-rheo. pt. 1, p. 41–62 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.