MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. R. Menter, Two-Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications, In AIAA Journal Vol. 32, No. 8, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Keays, C. Meskell, A study of behaviour of a single-bladed waste-water pump. In Proc. ImechE 2006, Vol. 220, Part E : J. Process Mechanical Engineering, (2005). DOI : 10.1243/09544089JPME60 [Google Scholar]
- B. De Souza, J. Daly, A. Niven, P. Frawley, Simulation of Transient Flow through Single Blade Centrifugal Pump Impeller with Tipgap Leakage, In Proc. of the 4th WSEAS International Conference of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics, pp 349–354, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.-K. Benra, H. J. Dohmen, M. Sommer. Periodycaly Unsteady Flow in a Single-Blade Centrifugal Pump – Numerical and Experimental Results, In Proc. of FEDSM, ASME Fluid Engineering Division Summer Meeting and Exhibition, Houston, USA, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schiffer, Ch. Bodner, H. Jaberg, S. Korupp, L. Runte. Performance analysis of a single-blade impeller pump based on 3D numerical simulation, International Rotating Equipment Conference, Düsseldorf, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurilla, B. Knížat, R. Olšiak, P. Slovák, CFD Analysis of flowin a single-blade impeller. AIP Conference Proceedings 2118, 030023 (2019). DOI : 10.1063/1.5114751 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.