MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Measurement and Calculation of State Variables in the Fluid Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. S. Nasif, Analysis and Modelling of Membrane Heat Exchanger in HVAC Energy Recovery Systems. 63 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- LGH-RX4 Technical manual. 22-24 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gavlas, P. Ďurčanský, R. Lenhard and J. Jandačka, EPJ Web of Conferences 92, (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Siazik, M. Malcho, S. Gavlas, MATEC Web of Conferences 168, (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dabek, A. Kapjor, L. J. Ormam, MATEC Web of Conferences 168, 07001 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tafelmeier, G. A. Longo, A. Gasparella, Internat. high perform. build. conf. 196, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.