MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- A.; WJ, J. WG. Steering System Principles. Popular Mechanics; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Q, Fan Z, Meng Z, Zhang Q, Cong Y, Li B, et al. Extended Ackerman Steering Principle for the coordinated movement control of a four wheel drive agricultural mobile robot. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 2018;152:40-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Budynas RG, Nisbett JK, Shigley JE. Shigley’s mechanical engineering design 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosal A. The Freudenstein Equation. Design of Fourl-Link Mechanisms. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Budynas RG, Nisbett JK. Mechanical Engineering Design. New York: Mc Graw HIll Education; 2015. [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS. ABAQUS 2018 EF Documentation. 2018 ed: Simulia; 2018. p. Finite Element Analysis. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.