MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Traffic Information System|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Z.G. Xu. The main research content of intelligent roadside system [EB/OL]. http://www.docin.com/p-170448569.html.(2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Zheng, Q. Zheng, P. Chatzimisios, et al. Heterogeneous vehicular networking: A survey on architecture, challenges and solutions. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 17(4):1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han. The discussion of connected vehicles application based on new bluetooth technology standard. The 8th China intelligent transportation annual conference. 139-143, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Karatsoli, M. Margreiter, M. Spangler. Bluetooth-based travel times for automatic incident detection: A systematic description of the characteristics for trafficmanagement purposes. Transportation Research Procedia, 24(3):204-211, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian. Research on detecting device of traffic perception system based on Bluetooth. Communications Science and Technology Heilongjiang, 41(05): 216-217, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Chen, B.Y. Shan. Survey on 5.8 GHz electronic toll collection technologies. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 38(11):1675-1681, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chou, C.Y. Li, W.M. Chien, et al. A feasibility study on Vehicle-to-Infrastructure communication: WiFi vs. WiMAX. Tenth International Conference on Mobile Data Management: Systems, 397-398, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wu. The application of 5G technology in intelligent transportation. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, (16):34-35, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Haider, A.H. Turki, J.A. Muthanna, LTE capacitye stimation with changing different planning parameter.J ournal of Communications, 15(09):687-692, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Farhan, Y.G. He, G.L. Shi, et al. Future generation spectrum standardization for 5G and Internet of Things. Journal of Communications, 15(03): 276-282, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Feng, L. Xu, N.N. Quan, et al. An Analysis of ZigBee Vehicle-Road Communication performance in the Internet of Vehicles. Journal of Transport Information and Safety. 33(03):71-76, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Akabane, L.A. Villas, E.R.M. Madeira. Data dissemination in Freeway scenarios using car-to-car communication. 2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE). IEEE, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Fang. Research of cooperative Vehicle-infrastructure communication technology. China Intelligent Transportation Systems Association, 1028-1033, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Harun, H.M. Furqan, et al. Cognitive security of wireless communication systems in the physical layer. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamazaki, Y. Sugiyama, Y. Kawahara, et al. Interference cancellation for coexisting wireless data and power transmission in the same frequency. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2014, 557:012004. [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Han, Z.M. Wang. Specific analysis of wireless communication network security. Scientific and Technological Innovation, 2019,(19):79-80. [Google Scholar]
- P. Vijayakumara, V. Changb, L.J. Deboraha, et al. Computationally efficient privacy preserving anonymous mutual and batch authentication schemes for vehicular ad hoc networks. Future Generation Computer Systems, 78(2): 943-955, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Qiao. Research on anonymous authentication technology for VANETs. Xi’an: Chang’an University, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Wang, X.L. Liu, C.X. Li, et al. Overview of internet of vehicles for 5G. Chinese Journal of Network and Information Security, 2(06):1-12, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Souhu. 5G wave is coming! New baojun opened the country’s first public test road 5G base station group. http://www.sohu.com/ a/330265437_100119460. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Souhu. Zhejiang will build the first superhighway in China to support automatic driving and mobile wireless charging. http://www.sohu.com/a/224122358_691351.(2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Liu, L.L. Dai, L. Gao. Progress and prospect of vehicle networking pilot project. China Radio, 08:30-32, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Zhang, B. Li, X.J Wang, et al. Design of architecture and development roadmap of Smart freeway. Journal of freeway and Transportation Research and Development, 35(01):88-94, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Wang. Study of turbo codes for Anti-burst interference based on matlab. Zhengzhou: Zhengzhou University,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Li, C. Zhong, Y. Chen, et al. Survey of internet of vehicles security. Journal of Cyber Security, 4(03):17-33, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.