MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Masonry Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- EC8. Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance. Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings, European Norm, Management centere: Rue de Stassart 36, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium (2004). [Google Scholar]
- ASCE/SEI 7-10. American Society of Civil Engineers. Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Olsen, R.J. Archuleta, R.J. Matarese. Three-dimensional simulation of a magnitude 7.75 earthquake on the San Andreas fault, Science, 270, 1628-1632 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Beresnev, G.M. Atkinson. Stochastic finite-fault modeling of ground motions from the 1994 Northridge, California, earthquake. I. Validation on rock sites, Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 88, 6, 1392-401 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- D. Motazedian, G.M. Atkinson, Stochastic finite-fault modeling based on a dynamic corner frequency, Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 95, 995–1010. [Google Scholar]
- F. Galloviç, J. Brokešová, Hybrid k-squared source model for strong ground motion simulations: Introduction, Physics and Earth Planet, 160, 34–50 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Frankel, A constant stress-drop model for producing broadband synthetic seismograms: comparison with the next generation attenuation relations, Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 99, 2A, 664-680 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Aagaard, R.W. Graves, D.P. Schwartz, D.A. Ponce, R.W. Graymer, Ground-motion modeling of Hayward fault scenario earthquakes, part i: Construction of the suite of scenarios, Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 100, 2927-2944 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Anderson, Quantitative measure of the goodness-of-fit of synthetic seismograms, 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, (243), 775-784, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (2004). [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Olsen, J.E. Mayhew, Goodness-of-fit criteria for broadband synthetic seismograms, with application to the 2008 Mw 5.4 Chino Hills, California, earthquake, Seismological Research Letters, 81, 5, 715–723 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Askan, S. Karimzadeh, M. Asten, N. Kılıç, F.N. Şişman, C. Erkmen, Assessment of seismic hazard in Erzincan (Turkey) region: construction of local velocity models and evaluation of potential ground motions, Turkish Journal of Earth Sciences, 24, 529-565 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Sørensen, D.H. Lang, Incorporating simulated ground motion in seismic risk assessment: Application to the lower Indian Himalayas, Earthquake Spectra, 31, 1, 71-95 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karimzadeh, A. Askan, A. Yakut, G. Ameri, Assessment of Alternative Simulation Techniques in Nonlinear Time History Analyses of Multi-Story Frame Buildings: A Case Study, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 98, 38-53 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karimzadeh, A. Askan, A. Yakut, Assessment of simulated ground motions for their use in structural engineering practice; a case study for Duzce (Turkey), Pure and Applied Geophysics, 174, 9, 3325–3329 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karimzadeh, Seismological and Engineering Demand Misfits for Evaluating Simulated Ground Motion Records, Applied Sciences, 9, 21, 4497, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ameri, F. Gallovič, F. Pacor, Complexity of the Mw 6.3 2009 L’Aquila (central Italy) earthquake: Broadband strong-motion modeling, J. Geoph. Res. 117, B04308 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ugurhan, A. Askan, A. Akinci, L. Malagnini, Strong ground motion simulation of the 6 April 2009 L’Aquila, Italy, Earthquake, Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 102, 1429–1445 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Turkish Ministry of Public Works and Settlement, Specification for structures to be built in disaster Areas, Ankara (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Uniform Building Code, International Conference on Building Officials (ICBO), Whittier, CA (1982). [Google Scholar]
- OpenSees 2.4.5, Computer Software, University of California, Berkeley, CA. http://opensees.berkeley.edu. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.