MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 322, 2020MATBUD’2020 – Scientific-Technical Conference: E-mobility, Sustainable Materials and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||E-mobility, Sustainable Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||14 October 2020|
- C. Fauchard, P. Mériaux, Geophysical and Geotechnical Methods for Diagnosing of Flood Protection Dikes (Cemagref Éditions, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Annan, Ground Penetrating Radar (Sensor & Software Ed. 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kot, Expertise of Technical Condition of Flood Gate no. 1 Located in the Left Flood Dike of the Vistula River in the Village of Wawrzeńczyce (Aquin firm Ed. 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Reynolds, Applied and Environmental Geophysics (Villey and Sons Ed. 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Loke, 2-D and 3-D Electrical Imaging Surveys (Geotomo Software Ed. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gołębiowski, Tech. Trans. 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Loke, Rapid 2D Resistivity Forward Modelling Using the Finite Difference and Finite Element Methods and 3-D Electrical Imaging Surveys (Geotomo Soft. 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.