MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Basner, M., Babisch, W., Davis, A., Brink, M., Clark, C., Janssen, S., & Stansfeld, S.. Auditory and non-auditory effects of noise on health. Lancet (London, England), 383(9925), 1325–1332. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 26, 2014 N 1521 (as amended on December 7, 2016) “On the approval of the list of national standards and sets of rules (parts of such standards and sets of rules), as a result of which, on a mandatory basis, compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law "Technical Regulations on safety of buildings and structures" is ensured”. [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 51.13330.2011 (2011) Sound protection, updated version of SNiP (Construction Standards and Regulations) 23-03-2003: Gosstroy of Russia (the Russian Federation State Committee for Construction, Architectural and Housing Policy), Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Center of design products in construction” (FGUP CPP). [Google Scholar]
- Fadeev A. S, Tsukernikov I. E. Assessment of the insulation of airborne noise of an interroom partition made of porous materials of low bulk density [Otsenka izolyatsii vozdushnogo shuma mezhkvartirnoy peregorodki iz porizovannykh materialov nevysokoy ob'yemnoy plotnosti], Proc. of IV All-Russian Conf. of young scientists and specialists “Acoustics of the environment – 2019”, Moscow. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kryshov S.I. Field measurements of sound insulation in new buildings in Moscow [Naturnyye izmereniya zvukoizolyatsii v novostroykakh Moskvy], Proc. of the International Acoustic Conference (IAC) – 2019, Moscow, Feb. 01, 2019. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27296-87 (1988) Noise protection in building. Sound insulation of enclosures. Methods of measurement. Publishing house of standards, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 275.1325800.2016 (2017) Construction fencing of residential and public buildings. Rules of sound insulation design. Standardinform, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.